President’s Message –
Welcome to Curlew Creek! Curlew Creek Elementary has so many wonderful things to offer our students, families and teachers!
We hope that our award-winning website will serve as a tool to help you navigate through your child’s education as well as keep you up-to-date on all that is happening at our school all year long! We will continue to do our best to streamline all information on upcoming events, activities, newsletters, lunch menus and much, much more.
Visit us often to keep current and don’t forget to signup for our monthly newseltter and “Like” us on Facebook for even more means of communication!
Your PTA is here to serve you and to help make your experience at your child’s school a positive one. I invite to you to get involved, volunteer, have some fun, and make a difference at Curlew Creek!
PTA President, Jenny Granger
$6.00 – $8.00
Basic Membership – $8
Additional family members – $6
+ $1 convenience fee for online purchase
To join by cash or check:
print the application form and place in the PTA box in the front office.
» PTA MEMBERSHIP FORM
Membership card will be delivered to the student’s classroom or related event.
Basic Membership, Additional Family Member
Volunteer one time only, Volunteer when needed, Volunteer on a comittee, I want to join PTA, but do not have time to volunteer
- Communication From School to Home
Please subscribe to our email list
- Building a Community
- Providing Quality Programs that Enrich Curlew Students, Staff, and Families through academics, health, and safety.
- Our current projects are Math Superstars, Book Club, All Pro Dad & iMom, Adopt-a-Park, Bowling Club and Commitment to Character.
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
If you want to give more, consider these donation categories: